Hodkinson Accounting is a professional services firm based in Townsville, North Queensland. At Hodkinson Accounting. We focus on being our client’s solution, by guiding them in not only their compliance obligations, but also in their day to day accounting and business tasks.
It is our mission to bring our energy, experience and talent together to provide creative and unique solutions that help our clients.
Our firm culture is one that promotes education, continual professional development and innovation.
A rare opportunity has arisen at Hodkinson Accounting for a driven Graduate/Intermediate Accountant to join our thriving team. If your goal is to pursue a career in public practice dealing with a diverse range of clients and business structures, this role is for you.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A recognized tertiary accounting qualification with sound academic achievement
- Looking to further that education by currently undertaking, or looking to undertake either the CA or the CPA program
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- An ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Are driven to learn and progress your skills to take on more complex work as you become more experienced
The role will involve the successful applicant working closely with the firm’s principal in a small team environment.
Electronic applications including a full resume, academic results and cover letter or any queries about this position should be emailed to email@example.com. Applications close at 5pm on 29th February 2020